mishkaandoscar

Saturday, January 27, 2007

No. 21 - Podcasts

I had a lot of trouble finding a podcast that was interesting. Finally I discovered President Bush's Weekly Radio Address and also a parody of his address so I posted both of them to my Bloglines account. Then I found a book review podcast called NPR:Books so I posted that as well.

I also noticed some podcasts for learning languages which could be useful, and it's free! Other podcasts such as "New Scientist" weekly podcast and "Lonely Planet" travelcasts could be very popular with some of our borrowers.

After browsing the podcast directories listed I decided they were too "American". I find podcasts from ABC radio really good. You can hear interviews and programs you miss while at work!

Nearly finished!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home