mishkaandoscar

Saturday, January 27, 2007

No 23. The End

From Family photos

This could be me celebrating the end of this Learning Program!!!! Or it could be me at a Murder

Mystery Weekend disguised as Grandma Jones.

This has been a long and arduous learning experience, trying to understand everything while customers keep asking questions. I think I enjoyed setting up my own blog although I can't imagine anybody being interested in what I have to say - my photos are great though. Online image generators were fun. I especially enjoyed making my own start page for Google and finding lovely cat videos on Youtube.

This would have been a better learning experience if time was dedicated to it and more help was available. However I feel great now I'm finished!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home